The End Of My Rope cocktail is a sweet after-dinner drink. This cordial blends the flavors of banana & hazelnut liqueurs together with pineapple juice and works well as a nightcap too.
End Of My Rope Cocktail Drink:
- 1 1/2 oz hazelnut liqueur
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 2 tsp banana flavored liqueur
- 1 dash aromatic bitters
Combine all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a martini, coupe or cordial glass.
This drink may be perfectly paired to sip and reflect on whether using the end of a rope as your table’s centerpiece was really such a good idea or knot. That nautical theme may have jumped ship and gone overboard.
- Monk’s Rope - coffee, Frangelico hazelnut liqueur, dark creme de cacao & heavy cream.
- Rope Burn - a twist on the Negroni with rum, Aperol & Bonal Gentiane Quina (an aperitif wine).
- Velvet Rope - at least three different versions are floating around in a sea of recipes.
- Will Rogers - cowboy, humorist and vaudeville rope trick performer whose drink includes gin, vermouth & orange juice.
“When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt